How Can You Use CBD and Kratom Together?
There is a lot of confusion about how to take CBD and Kratom together. With so many people using both of these products, we must share the facts. The truth is, you can use them together! It’s just that you need to know what type of strains or extracts are best for each product and how much you should be taking at once.
This blog post will clear up any questions you have about this combination. We’ll discuss how you can use both substances together, the different effects on your body, and some recent studies that show the efficacy of this combo.
What Is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol. It is one of over 80 compounds found in the cannabis plant. It is one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in cannabis, accounting for up to 40% of its extract.
It is such a promising chemical compound because it helps with anxiety, depression and also helps some people sleep better. People who suffer from severe chronic pain due to injury or conditions like MS might find that CBD helps them manage their symptoms more effectively. There are less powerful possibilities, too, like CBD making you feel better if you tend towards migraines and headaches. Besides, it does not produce psychoactive effects and mimics natural cannabinoids produced by our bodies.
Image Source: www.pixabay.com/
What Is Kratom?
Kratom is a tree that has leaves with pain-relief properties. The leaf can be chewed, smoked, brewed as tea, or consumed in capsule form.
Kratom stems from traditional Southeast Asian medical practice, and its users consider it much safer than opioids and other prescription medications for pain relief. Some people use high-quality kratom as a herbaceous supplement and opiate substitute complementing ongoing lifestyle mainly aimed at increasing mental clarity and improving mood/affect levels among individuals with depression and anxiety issues.
It was isolated in 1839 by an English botanist who classified it as a species of Laurelia. First used on humans in the 1920s to treat habits of opium addiction, doctors have since started studying its positive effects on the immune system and mood disorders such as depression.
Benefits Of Using CBD
CBD benefits are numerous because it contains little to no THC; therefore, people cannot get a trance feeling when using it. Following are some benefits one can get after consuming CBD:
- Using CBD includes relief from chronic pain, anxiety relief without feeling altered or impaired. It benefits cancer patients by fighting against tumors and slowing down the metastasis (spreading) rate. It prevents them from further spreading by killing cells that have already migrated to other parts of the human body.
- It helps with mental health issues like depression, social anxiety disorder (SAD), PTSD or post-traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks, and more. Using CBD oil for anxiety is due to its ability to act on serotonin receptors in the brain.
- When it comes to skincare, it is numerous, including treating acne due to inflammation that causes the breakouts and treating dry skin by moisturizing it to reduce chronic dryness and dermatitis.
Benefits Of Using Kratom
Kratom is a natural product that many people have used. It helps in reducing pain and drug addiction. Following are some benefits one can get after consuming Kratom:
- It improves the immune system. Like other adaptogens, it increases the body’s overall immunity by making it more resistant to stress factors. It also makes the body stronger against various pollutants that it might encounter in everyday living.
- Research data suggests that Kratom may possess some antidepressant activity, with therapeutic potential for mood elevation.
- It improves mental health, mood enhancement, and appetite stimulation and relieves those suffering from chronic or acute pain. It can also enhance feelings of love and intimacy when used in moderation.
How do CBD And Kratom Complement Each Other?
The need for more research into the use of CBD and Kratom together has never been greater. CBD and Kratom are on the rise, with people using them to treat anxiety, depression, chronic pain, inflammation, and many other ailments. Both substances work by stimulating different receptors in our body: CB1 and CB2, respectively.
A recent study conducted by a researcher at the University of Colorado Boulder has shown that CBD and Kratom have a synergistic effect when taken together. The study, published in Frontiers in Pharmacology, examined how these two substances affect pain management and addiction to opiates. In the experiment, they gave rats either a placebo or one of three doses of CBD with varying doses of morphine over seven days. They found that “CBD attenuated the development and maintenance of tolerance to morphine,” meaning that taking both drugs together can help reduce opioid dependence while also easing chronic pain symptoms!
Including CBD And Kratom In Your Dose Plan
Including CBD and Kratom in your dose plan is suitable for different reasons. One of the most prevalent adverse side effects of opioids is constipation, leading to significant complications, such as diverticulitis.
CBD is not addictive; it helps with inflammation, anxiety, nausea, and insomnia. The individual will likely feel less anxious or depressed emotionally while feeling more relaxed or happy. On a physical level, it reduces muscle tension and depression. Also, breathing improves the immune system, strengthens their sex life at higher doses, and the mood becomes euphoric.
Health Warning/Safety Concerns
Image Source: www.pixabay.com/
CBD and Kratom are two health supplements that have started gaining popularity in the United States in recent years. Both health supplements offer health benefits that people seek when they look for health supplements.
But there are health warnings and safety concerns of using CBD and Kratom before consuming them.
- There are possible dangers when used together with alcohol or other drugs that cause central nervous system depression. Users should limit the number of alcoholic beverages they consume while using Kratom or any substance that causes CNS depression.
- Taking high doses of Kratom (more than 5 grams) can result in darkening and thickening of the skin color on the face and may impair kidney function.
- Since there is not enough information about the safety of Kratom if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it’s best to avoid use and stay on the safe side.
If you have been considering taking CBD with Kratom, it is essential to do your research. The health risks of this combination are largely unknown, and there has not been much study on the subject so far.
However, if you want to try it out for yourself, you must understand all the potential side effects and dangers before going ahead. You should also consult a professional doctor, who can give you more personalized advice about how best to take these substances together or apart from one another. Be safe!