Pennsylvania Marijuana DUI Laws
If you are looking for help with Pennsylvania Cannabis DUI please fill the form below and we will put you in touch with one of the attorneys we are looking to host the Pennsylvania Marijuana Criminal Law series.
Pennsylvania is know to have tough cannabis laws and finding the correct attorney is essential if you want effective representation in any marijuana-related charges. While our initial programming is about cannabis DUI laws, we will be including episodes on possession, sales, trafficking, and others, in short order.
Marijuana criminal lawyers wanting to also be considered for hosting this state’s programming also leave info in the form below.
We will be answering the following questions about Pennsylvania Marijuana DUI laws:
- May a driver refuse to take a drug test?
- What are the consequences of refusing to take a test?
- Can the officer force a driver to take a drug test?
- How is under the influence of cannabis measured in the state?
- Does the state require the driver be under the influence of marijuana at the time of the arrest or does prosecution not need to show actual unsafe driving to prove that the driver was under the influence?
- What if any amount is needed?
- Does any amount mean under the influence?
- If there is a threshold what is it?
- If it requires behavior what are the signs used to describe that behavior?
- Is blood and/or urine tested?
- What are per se laws and do they exist in the state?
- What if any impact does being an accredited medical marijuana cardholder have on driving charges?
- What constitutes driving for cannabis related charges and are they different to alcohol?
- What are the penalties for marijuana DUI?
- What aggravating factors are there?